pbTiming is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance wHith this privacy statement.
pbTiming may change this policy from time to time by updating this statement. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information for race entries :
• Name, gender, club and age • Contact information including email address • Emergency contact name and telephone .
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Produce race results. Date of birth and emergency contact details will be deleted from our records once results have been completed within 3 months of the event taking place.
• Your email address will only be used once to send you the race results. Your email address will then be deleted from our records.
• We will not sell any of your information to third parties.
• Result records will remain on our website for historical purposes as many competitors like to look back to see what time they did before. If you want any of your historical records deleted please contact us at the address below.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.